Orchids are a great alternative to cut flowers.
- They are long-lasting–flowers bloom 3 to 8 weeks depending on the species.
- They are affordable–quality flowers on mature plants can be purchased in the $25-$35 range.
- They come in a wide range of colors and sizes.
- They are no harder to grow than any house plant.
Orchids make memoable gifts.
- Remember a special anniversary or birthday.
- Replace roses on Valentine’s Day.
- Â Give them as thank-yoou or hostess gifts.
- Send them as sympathy baskets.
- Decorate for special events and corporate functions and then use then to thank special people.
We will customize your order.
- We will create orchid and green plant baskets.
- We can incorporateÂ holiday decors or personal themes.
- We carry interesting and affordable baskets.Â
- Â Or we can find the right plant for your favorite container.
- We make coursages, boutonierres, nosegays, and wedding flowers.
We are your complete orchid experts.
- We carry a wide range of ochids for your home.
- We have pots, baskets, stakes, and fertilizers.
- We repot orchids for you.
- We board orchids, short or long term, at $1.50 per plant per month.
We want you to enjoy your orchids for years.
- We provide easy to understand care sheets.
- We’re happy to answer questions over the phone or via e-mail.
- If we can’t answer your orchid question, we’ll find the answer for you.
- We’ll check the general health and appearance of your plant and offer advice.
- We “hospitalize” sick plants.